Monday, February 22, 2010

What's New This Week?

This week I am super excited because hubby and I will start going to the gym together. We found a gym nearby that's only $10 a month and is family friendly(and by that I mean not a meat market).  I am SO VERY excited to have my wonderful husband there working out with me. Also, the childcare will watch all three of our kids for $5 a month. Where else can you find a babysitter so cheap? I haven't been to the gym since this summer and I miss it so much(I'm sure my body does too). It began to get just too expensive for just me to go and it seemed like more of a hang out for teens and youg adults. Anyhoo, You're all probably thinking I'm just a little overly excited, that may be, but one of my goals this year was to get in shape. So here I am taking a step to get me closer to my goal. Oh, and by the way, I'm taking another HUGE step towards that same goal later this week and I can't wait to let you guys in on what I'm doing. But until later this week it's sort of a secret :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers