Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This is the way we mop our floors, we mop our floors , we mop our floors...

 That tune just keeps playing over and over in my mind when I go to mop the floors now. I've always mopped our floors by filling up one side of the sink with a mixture of bleach and water, then taking that sponge mop or towel (depending on how clean I was gonna get the floors) and getting busy. Well, I was running short on time the other day but my kitchen floor really needed to be mopped. I think it's the homemaker in me, I just couldn't do anything else until that floor was shining. I grabbed my spray bottle that I also keep a mixture of bleach and water in and started spraying the floor, following it up with my sponge mop. That took so little time that I think I'm gonna do it that way more often. There are times when I gotta get on my hands and knees and get them baseboards and corners, but from now on when my floor need a quick mopping that's what I'm gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers