Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OMG I'm A Couch Potato!!!


Well Last week I was sick ( nothing serious,just a common cold.)But because of such I was laying around totally avoiding my exercise plan.AKA A Cough potato.... Every time I had a moment to take a break I sat in front of the T.V and "RELAXED".SO I needed to get my butt in gear and work it out ((literally)) So I limited myself to only watching T.V
at the gym and on the weekend.Which really works; I was surprised!!!!
So in short I make myself get up and get dressed (leg weights and all)) Then I wait till I know my shows coming on,ie: Clean house,wife swap,keeping up with the Kardashians or 18 kids and counting!!!!AND I high tail it to the gym so I don't miss anything and I work it out .YES success!!! Actually I found that I workout better because if I get done with my routine before my show is over I don't want to leave so I stay and keep working out!
HAVE FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers