Sunday, September 5, 2010

IN PREPARATION FOR THE WEEK AHEAD



I am so glad that Monday is Labor Day! I am in need of a little rest. That gives me one extra day before I tackle Mount Washmore and iron that weeks worth of clothes. Monday we are gonna go to some friends and just eat and relax, and they could care less if we're in wrinkled attire :-) But I DO have to prepare ahead of time for the week ahead or my household will be complete chaos. Here's what I'll need to do:

Go over to my fancy schmansy communication center (not really, just a dry erase board and huge calendar)

Check out what I may need to pick up from the store

Make sure house is straightened

Wash and iron our clothes for the week ahead

And lastly, check out what I have planned for the week ahead

This weeks menu is made of of recipes from the book, Hungry Girl.

Mon.-Eat at friends. We're bringing salad.
Tues.-Burger wraps
Wed.-Veggie stuffed peppers
Thurs.- Cheesy beefy quesadillas
Fri.-BLT salad wraps
Sat.-Pizza night
Sun.-Philly cheesesteak subs
Mon.-BLT quesadillas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers