Thursday, November 11, 2010

Updates!

So it has been awhile since I truly gave you all an update.The most recent one is my face is looking great! Like I said earlier I am not going to acknowledge the product until after the complete 30 days of use .I can't believe the results being as it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet. Also Hubby and I are looking for a house ,He has found some beautiful options but we want it to be just right! We are planning many trips because we need to take a trip to my parents and help them with a few repairs,We are traveling for the holidays (we will have a house sitter of course.) Also our anniversary we always plan a nice vacation so that will probably be the biggest one.So that is why I have been working extra hard ,I know that if I overwork  myself now that I will be able to enjoy it in the future! So off I go I need to exercise,clean and organized before heading off to work!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers