Saturday, January 30, 2010

Corn tortillas anyone??


So I woke up and had this terrible craving for a tortilla stuffed with cheese.. I know it's not the healthiest of treats but it's CHEESE com'on who can resist.(of course I'm not asking the lactose intolerant ppl)So I'm craving cheese stuffed tortillas and I had No tortillas.. I had to make them!!! so I put my brain to work and here goes....
1 cup flour
1/2 cup yellow corn meal
3 eggs
1 1/2 cup of milk
Dash of salt

Put milk & eggs in blender and blend well than add the other ingredients. Blend until smooth and pour a small amount into a hot oiled skillet(tilt the pan to make a thin, round tortilla) cook until top is done enough to turn the tortilla easily. Flip and cook till lightly brown.
This recipe yields 8-10 Tortillas.

ALSO ..... If you thicken the mix it will yield less but make a bread like tortilla called enchilada ,Stuff serve and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers