Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

At least at my house anyway :-)
My husband and sons could not wait to put up the Christmas tree. Our tree and other Christmas decor was up promptly Friday morning. I think someone was a little excited. I bet you're all wondering what I was doing while the guys were working so hard. Well, in all seriousness, I could not roll myself off of the couch. I ate way too much on Thanksgiving. I literally made myself sick. I felt like an overstuffed turkey! Every year I vow that I WILL NOT eat that much again next year, but when I see all that yummy goodness I temporarily black out and don't know what I've done to myself until afterwards. Well, the after-effects are just now wearing off. What's a girl to do? It will be like Dejavu when Christmas comes around.

2 comments:

  1. I had my tree up before Thanksgiving! Because I knew I couldn't roll off the couch Friday morning! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, you are so smart! I am so gonna remember that next year :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers