Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

There are so very many things that I am thankful for. God is so good! I think if I started a list of all the things that I'm thankful for, for one it would be pages upon pages, secondly, I am blessed by God with more blessings all the time so my list would never end. Thanksgiving brings about so many wonderful thoughts to so many people, but for some who are going through horrible times right now or even those who don't know Christ, it's hard for them to have that joy right now. I was reminded yesterday when I was reading Nan's blog over at http://momstheword--livingforhim.blogspot.com/ that some people may not have on their minds the usual happy thoughts that Thanksgiving brings because they're going through something right now. If we could remember those people and take time to pray for them it would be such a blessing. Be happy, be thankful, but also remember those who are having a hard time and pray with them and mourn with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers