Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm in the war on germs

I was recently drafted into a war, a war on germs. My hubby started off sick and now my 10 year old is sick. I immediately went into nurturer and warrior mode at the same, if that makes any sense. I ran to the store to grab some epsom salt, gingerale, and crackers. I already had the much needed tea and honey on hand. So, armed with the neccessary items for nurtering that's exactly what I began to do. Once I had both hubby and son comforted and relaxed I moved on to the weapons I would need to battle the germs. I grabbed the Clorox wipes, disinfecting spray, vinegar, and paper towels. Now that I had my weapons in hand I went to war. I must have blacked out because what seemed like an hour was really morning till night. Well, I just dare them germs to stay. Today hubby is feeling better, thank God. I'm praying that my son feels better soon and that the two "littles" don't get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers