Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Warm, Wonderfully Cozy Day

Have you ever had one of those days where you stop, look around and say, "This is nice." It's snowing outside so we're indoors enjoying the warmth and relaxation. We had gotten up late this morning, stayed in our jammies, and have no agenda. The kids helped me make breakfast burritos and then while I was cleaning up I looked over and saw the kids all lying in the livingroom reading books. Even my 2year old had her own book open looking at pictures. This is what I call a great day! What more could a mommy ask for? Later we're all gonna have pizza and watch a movie together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers