Friday, October 2, 2009

Oh What Deals

Yesterday I needed a jar of coconut oil, so I walked into my favorite store, Blazer's Street Market. I just needed that one thing until I found out that everything in the store is 50% off through Sunday. Well, well, well.... I was then thinking I need a little bit more if that's the case. So here's what I walked out with:

4-14oz jars of coconut oil
2-coconut bars
1 can of coconut juice
3 bags of tortilla chips made w/ flax seed
12-50.73 fl. oz. bottles of sparkling mineral water
52oz. sauerkraut
16oz of raw unfiltered honey

Everything I purchased is organic and came to an awesome price of $24.00. I am so blessed, even in the small areas of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful how God blesses us even in the seemingly small things:-) Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you try roasting marshmallows in your hearth--great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when I am shopping and the Lord provides something that I need on sale! That is always so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers