Saturday, September 4, 2010

BAKING DAY



I didn't plan on waking up and spending the morning baking, but once I got started I just couldn't and didn't want to stop.  Try to imagine the smell guys :-)

I started off this morning making some homemade granola. I've been craving granola!

Then I thought maybe I should make some bran muffins since I was almost out. About 3 dozen will do
Remember that apple pie I wanted to make my family yesterday? well I didn't get around to it because we had some unexpected guests, so I HAD to make it today!

I forgot to take a picture before everyone dug into the pie. It smelled so good!
Well since I still needed to make my family breakfast I ended up cooking up about 3 weeks worth of pancakes.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you feel like you've had a productive day? I told my hubby that I've been wanting to do some freezer meals but right now our freezer is too full with things like ice cream (that no one ever eats) and a few other convenience type items. I am eager to get started on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how tasty all that looks I'm working on an apple pie with homemade crust I can do it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers