Sunday, September 26, 2010

HAND SANITIZER, THE NEW HAIR SPRAY

You guys will not believe what I did! See those two bottles in the picture above? The one on the left is hand sanitizer and the one on the right is hairspray. Well, some little blessing (I'm not sure which of the three) put the hand sanitizer on the bathroom sink. That stuff is NEVER on the bathroom sink. We keep it in the diaper bag. Let me correct myself, I keep it in the diaper bag :-) Anyway, I go to straighten my hair this morning and begin to spray strands of hair with the sanitizer thinking that it's my hair spray. I begin wondering only about 3/4 of the way through getting my hair all straightened, why in the world does my hair keep sizzling like I'm frying bacon and why do I still see frizz. Let me tell you that I'm really quite ditsy in case I had any of you fooled:-) Only when I'm almost finished with my hair do I realize that I had been spraying hand sanitizer in my hair instead of hairspray. At that point I just quit until later in the day. I'm pretty sure MANY people were wondering what in the world was going on with my hair today:-) Hey, we all have our moments.

1 comment:

  1. How funny LOLOLOL. Well at least I'm not the only one who inherited the ditsyness.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers