Friday, January 29, 2010

Duck Juice

My two year old daughter, Ariana, kept asking me for duck juice. I thought she must be confused. What in

 the world could she have been asking for. After I had been asking her over and over, she began to scream

"I want duck juice"!!!!! Finally, I asked her to SHOW me what she was talking about (why in the world did I

take so long to ask). She opened the fridge and pulled out the Donald Duck brand orange juice. Boy was I

relieved that she didn't want some juice of a duck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers