Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Devotion Spot

First off, I am very blessed that I've been given by God an amazing mother-in-law. She is the type of woman I desire to be. She is always putting others before herself, she'll do anything for anyone, and will drop what she's doing to pray with or for you in a heart beat. Anyhoo, you guys know that we moved, due to our recent break-in. I was feeling pretty awful and completely overwhelmed. Well, my dear mother-in-law knew just what I needed, other than the obvious prayer. She set me up a nice little devotion area in my living room. She's very much aware that it's hard for me to start my day without spending time with the Lord first. Nothing seems to go right if I haven't had coffee with the Lord. She set up the recliner in a little corner, with a shelved lampstand(it has a shelf to place my bible on) next to it, a beautiful lamp, and some homemade coasters on top of the lampstand( my mom made the cute coasters). It is perfect!!!!! Every morning I get my coffee and go over to my recliner and spend that time with our wonderful God. I had taken a picture for you all to see, but wouldn't you know that I can't find it. Oh well, we can use our imaginations. I highly recommend, if you don't already have one,  a special little place to meet with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers