Thursday, January 7, 2010

Keep Shaping up!



As was mentioned in a recent post. Simple Christian Homemakers 1 & 2 are dedicated to changing our lives Mentally and physically this year.
So another step that we incorporated was wearing leg weights throughout our day.They are so simple just slip them on and your ready to goooo!
Now I will tell you when I first slipped on my leg weights I was so excited because I Just knew this was a great change to my life. So as I continued wearing my weights its like they became a part of me (I forgot they were there.) But after about a week of wearing them I began feeling tired so tired I didn't even want to crawl out of bed. I started thinking of all the things that I was possibly doing wrong to be feeling so BLAH. LOL needless to say I was doing nothing wrong but everything right (those leg weights were wearing me out.) Believe me that's a good thing, These little babies are actually doing their job. I have noticed my legs are much more toned and while wearing them up and down stairs I get tired quicker(DUH), but before I could go up and down the stairs all day and not feel or see a workout. So grab a pair and join us plus I have to hear some funny stories about leg weights,I have already had a few myself within just 1 week.Just have fun and get busy with this SIMPLE technique..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers