Thursday, December 31, 2009

DO MY MAKEUP!!!!!

That is what my darling 2 year old daughter, Ariana, was screaming at me bright and early this morning. Is she serious? I mean my makeup isn't even done yet AND she's only two. Did I hear her right? Oh, but I did. Just in case I misunderstood her the first time, there she yelled it again, "DO MY MAKEUP MOMMY!!!" Last time I caught her in my makeup, she destroyed it, so I gave her her own to play in ( all the ugly colors someone must have gifted me) and I allowed her to look like a clown for an hour or so, but now here she is demanding I do her make-up. What does this all mean? Is she trying to grow up too fast? Will she be high maintenance? Well.... Nothing left for me to do than to quit crying like a baby and do this girls makeup:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers