Saturday, December 26, 2009

Missed Ya All

Hi guys, I missed all of my Blogger Buddies and am so glad to be back. I'm sure I've missed so much and can't wait to catch up. We all had the most wonderful Christmas. Bakari sang so wonderfully in the choir at church. I am so very proud of him. It took a lot of dedication, practice, and time. He did it all with a smile on his little six year old face. We spent two days straight with family, that is my favorite thing to do. We're all tired and feel like over-stuffed turkeys, but it was all worth it. I have an awesome and easy cheesecake recipe that I'll post tomorrow. We had it yesterday and it was so good that I think I'll make it tomorrow. Until then........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers