Tuesday, December 8, 2009

OVERWHELMED



Well as everyone knows the holiday season is right around the corner . As I start getting everything together I find myself a bit overwhelmed !You know with the Decorating,family planning,financing,sleep overs,vacations,meals,Seasonal doctors appointments All these things and more whew. Well remember what this celebration is all about Its about Celebrating Christ and how without Him our world would be wayyyyy different (in a not very good way)So as I relax and take in a few verses from my bible I have this thought . This year and every one after I will bake Jesus a birthday cake .If you feel overwhelmed think about what Jesus had to go through for OUR sins .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers