Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A temporary good-bye to my good friend bread

I believe bread is good for you, especially if it's healthy homemade bread. Well, I think that I like the taste of my homemade bread a little too much. Once you are in the habit of making homemade bread it's just natural to make homemade muffins, pancakes, and waffles too. Well the taste is out of this world, especially if you allow the dough to sour a liitle. It's so good why not have homemade baked goods at every meal and snack on them too. Come on, I use all healthy ingredients. All my baked goods are made with soured whole wheat flour, ground flax seed, buttermilk, organic eggs, and raw and unfiltered honey. Well, my good friend bread loves me so much too that she decided to stick with me for a while, on my hips, belly and bum. Which she's now like a guest who has overstayed their welcome. We need a break! So, I had to kick my friend bread out, at least until my body is no longer affected by her stay and I can just visit with her casually without inviting her to stay all day.

1 comment:

  1. This made me smile :) Sometimes I need to kick out my good friend bread, too, along with my great friends ice cream and cookies -- just for a little while, though. Then they are welcomed back with open arms.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers