Thursday, August 5, 2010

The dreaded kitchen sink!!

I am usually not bad at washing the dishes or loading the dishwasher but last night was a different night. Dishes I didn't want to know or hear anything about a dish. I put  the dishes on my to do list thinking maybe that would give me motivation. NOPE that definitely did not work.It was funny I have never felt so utterly disgusted about doing the dishes, I mean I made no sense the house was spotless except for those dreaded dishes.Well those who know me know that I keep a very clean home.So last night before I went to bed I tackled those dishes. I sure did the fight was on .The cups oh they were easy for me to take down it was those pots and pans that fought back. I mean they tagged teamed me but in the end I won that battle.It's so funny how I just did not want to clean those dishes lol. Actually I was so tired when I did it, that this morning when I woke up I just knew today was the day to do the dishes,(and I dreaded it.)Than Yay!!!! I realized No dishes there was nothing for me to clean ,I never thought this was possible I mean NOTHING.?. How can I have nothing to clean . Oh well so I'm taking easy today and enjoying every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers