Sunday, August 22, 2010

I've Missed Ya'll

I'm back and I've missed ya'll  SO VERY MUCH!!!! I uploaded three sets of pictures you guys can check out below, just a few things the kids have been doing.  I've got a new schedule, THANK YOU JESUS!!!  I've just got one more week of cleaning the pool, I'm only babysitting one extra child during the day three days a week, I'm babysitting the three that I was before but only 2.5 hours in the evenings three days a week, I'm doing my violations job during nap time from noon-2p.m. and then I pick up the boys from school and we play, have dinner and do homework. Because the boys go to charter schools, parents have to put in mandatory volunteer hours, so I help with traffic everyday at Bakari's school (he's so proud to have his mommy up there) and I take part in PTO meetings at both schools and that counts towards volunteer hours too. Two months ago I set out to lose 25 pounds and with LOTS of prayer I did it! God has really answered my prayers and gotten me through it because I could not have done it without Him. I just loved food a little too much :-) But I do have some cheap and healthy recipes to share with you guys. You'll start seeing some of those recipes in the sidebar under Frugal Recipes. I can't wait to share all the new things that are taking place in my life. Grab a cup of tea or coffee and let's spend some time :-)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the weight loss. Wow. I need to do that too.
    Glad you are back. You sound so busy...even with a schedule. A very busy schedule. Glad it is working out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers