Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goals of a Homemaker!

So I was on the phone with my sis (SCH I)and she shared with me a grrreat goal that she has. As you all should know we did coupon binders and as I don't use mine as often as my sis ,she can offer me great advice. One of the things that she told me was when she went to the store she had a goal to save 50%. Also another great tip she has is if a coupon is not about to expire for a while she places it in a particular section and then waits for the store to have a sale,that way you can use the coupon on top of the sale.So she had some really great ways to save. I do have 1 suggestion and it is sometimes if you find a coupon at one store that's better than another ,before going out of your way to get to the store with the good coupon see if the closer store takes competitor coupons. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers