Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You know you're tired when.....

You know you're tired when.......
  • You get home so late that you bump into walls.
  • You eat so much you can't buckle you're pants.
  • You walk the dog so long you trip over air.
  • You clean so much you can't stand the smell.
  • You cook so much you're no longer hungry.
  • You make so many homemade birthday cards you're seeing spots.
And you know you're tired when just the thought of doing all these things again wears you out......
Just a look into my yesterday!Please let me know ,when you're tired LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I would have to say that you are tired. I have bumped into walls so many times. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol And I laughed at myself when I did it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers