Friday, March 26, 2010

Bible Study





What do you guys do in your special time with the Lord? For me, there's a time of prayer and then I get into His Word. Sometimes I'll just read straight from my bible and other times I like to get into a bible devotion-type book. Right now I'm going through a book by Kay Arthur, 'Lord, I Need Grace To Make It Today'. It is a wonderful devotion and great addition to reading God's Word. I just love Kay Arthur and how she gets you to dig into the Scriptures. I'm learning so much about God's grace.

2 comments:

  1. oh I love Kay Arthur's Studies!! I will need to do this one ;) I am on and off doing Lord, I need to know you .. it's on the names of God :) Be Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Nannie, it,s so good to know that you love Kay Arthur as much as I do! I'll have to check into the one you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers