Saturday, March 13, 2010

LET'S SPEND SOME TIME

We all know that relationships take a lot of work. When we think of building up relationships, we usually automatically think of our spouse or significant other. We also need to build up and nurture friendships. Friendships are very important to me and to keep good, close friends I know that I've got to spend the time with them. It's easy for me to get caught up in housework, kids, hubby, etc... but I know that if I still want friends that I'll need to make time for them too. So, I'm determined to try and spend more time with my friends. It's easy to get together with my friends whom have kids because that's an automatic playdate but for my other friends I'm gonna have to put forth more effort. Maybe we could get together and do a bible study or just sit and talk over tea. Whatever it is, I'm gonna spend some time because having girlfriends to talk to and lean on are important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers