Saturday, March 27, 2010

A NEW RECIPE FOR PANCAKE SATURDAYS




Every Saturday morning I make my family pancakes. That's just how much we LOVE pancakes! Well, since I make them every Saturday, I'm always trying to find a way to shake things up a bit because who wants to same old pancakes every Saturday morning? This morning I made pancakes using Rye flour instead of whole wheat and almond milk instead of buttermilk. I always add cinnamon and nutmeg. Those pancakes were DELICIOUS!!!!! My sister, Simple Christian Homemaker II, has a yummy sounding oreo pancake recipe that she'll just have to share soon. I just wanted to share how I shook things up a bit this morning and still ended up with yummy and healthy pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers