Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tests, Tests, and MORE Tests!!!!!

This week is a little busier than usual. I'm administering the California Achievement Test to Beau jr. I have to send the test scores in to the local school district. It's an easy test to administer, I think I just have test anxiety. I don't know why. I'm not the one taking the test and Beau jr. has NO anxiety at all. Well good for him! I mean rather he tests well or not, it will be all on me. Did I teach him enough? Should we had spent more time on certain subjects or topics? On and on... I know that I can only do what I can do and the rest is in the Lord's hands. This is EXACTLY how I felt when I'd have to take a test in school. Thankfully, it will be over with after this week and I can go on with life. But until then lets hope I don't crack under the pressure:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers