Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nutrisysten and Blog Look Update

Well, lets start with the Nutrisystem... I've been on it for a week now and have lost four pounds. I love how the food tastes, I get enough to eat, and I never feel deprived. I'm so glad that I'm doing it. I've made some major changes in how I eat. The portion control thing of course, but also I haven't been eating after dinner. I also consume a lot more water and eat more frequently.

Now onto the blog changes.... I have NO IDEA what in the world is going on with my blog. There's all these HUGE spaces on my side bar all of a sudden. I think my blog may have come alive and taken over itself. Please bare with me, I'm trying to fix the technical issues. Just a warning: I AM NOT A TECHNICAL GAL:-)

Just a little update...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers