Sunday, June 27, 2010

ALMOST A PRO-SKATER...NOT :-)

I try to spend special time one-on-one with each of my kids often. Well, the other day I went out with Beau Jr. He is one active (or is it hyperactive) 11 year old.   He decided we should go skateboarding. I think he just wanted to see a free comedy show. I mean really...He's been skateboarding since the age of 3 (yes it was scary to watch at that age) and I'd never EVER placed one single foot on a skateboard. Anyway, it was a blast! Here's the comedy show in pictures



By the way, flip-flops are NOT the best shoes for this sport!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo. You did awesome. I think if I did that their would be a picture of me flat on my face. LOL Great job Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers