Monday, June 14, 2010

Post Updates!

Alright! So there are a couple post that left our readers up in the air. Like "mixed up muffins" I want to let everyone know that the topping was great even though I messed it up a little, but it made it interesting. Here's the recipe to strussle topping (compliments of SchI):
3 tbs brown sugar
3 tbs flour
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp butter

Directions: mix all ingredients ,than cut in 2tbs butter at a time, until mixture begins to have a crummy texture. Spread on muffins.(The way I mixed it up, I placed all ingredients in a bowl then heated in microwave for 15-20 sec,stirred it up till it was smooth and spread it on like frosting )Yummmmm!

NEXT I was Teaching Annie (my pup) how to crawl and at first she would be stubborn,but after keeping constant with her Annie crawls around with the best of them. It is so cute because now she will go as far as I want her to.(of course I only will let her go to the other side of the room,crawling is hard work!)It is said that the more you make a dog do, the more the dog feels needed and accomplished . So More tricks are to come. Here is a list of some tricks she can already do on command(I wish I had pics but that confuses the tricks.)
1.)Sit  2.) stay 3.)come 4.)lay down 5.) play dead 6.) halt (before crossing a road) 7.)shake (with both paws,not at  the same time. 8.)High five (She gives me five)  9.)jump up 10.) kisses  and now we've added crawl . It's really exciting I never wrote down what all she can do and I'm sure I missed a few.You can tell I'm just a proud mommy. Annie has fun too! So get to it pooches need games too!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought to teach our dog crawl. How did you do that? Neat. our doggie knows...sit, come, stay, play dead, down, & roll over. She won't speak though. Strange huh?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers