Thursday, April 1, 2010

Get Creative!


Ok this is how it all started at first I was a little embarrassed but my sister (SCH1)assured me that it was a great idea. So here it is I am a TEA junky yep I can admit it I am addicted to tea. I literally have to drink a cup of tea in the morning when I wake up and at night before I fall asleep. I feel weird without my tea(hey I could be addicted to worse stuff at least tea is healthy for you.) So one day I had fixed my cup of tea and I have to tell you it was one of those days where I HAD to have it I mean I really needed this tea.So I pulled out my bag of what I hoped to be the greatest tea in the world AND the bag was ripped. I couldn't possibly make this tea now because all the raw herbs would in up in my tea (and face it thats just TOO bitter)SO a light bulb flashed over my head yeah it sure did.I wrapped that tea bag in a clean paper towel and put it in my cup. Yum let me tell you it made me some great tea. I'm telling you this to say, that Use your imagination get creative . If something's not working out MAKE IT. You can do it never start over just figure out a way to make it work and have fun with it.
TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers