Saturday, April 3, 2010

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS....

Awhile back one of the gals from The 5 Moms blog  had done a post about some of her favorite things. I loved that post so much but kept forgetting to tell everyone some of the things I just love. So here we go...

Laundry soap:
I love homemade laundry detergent, not only does it work but is also a great deal money wise, but if I can afford it, I REALLY LOVE Gain laundry soap. The smell is AMAZING!!!



Bathroom cleaner:
I am so very thankful for Clorox wipes!!! It makes a quick clean of the bathroom a breeze. If I don't have Clorox wipes on hand, I'm almost as happy with vinegar and paper towels.  

The bathroom is not complete without something for the bathtub. Now this product works wonders. I used to just use soap to clean off soap scum (funny how that worked!) but there's just something about the boys bathtub that no matter how hard I scrubbed, using soap or even Ajax, that soap scum wouldn't budge. So I found Scrubbing Bubbles. Works so wonderfully!!!! 

Those are just a few of my favorite things. What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers