Thursday, April 22, 2010

SCRIPTURE THAT SPEAKS

These two verses really blessed me as I was reading them this morning. It's nice to just sit and REALLY think of what Christ did for us. It's so very comforting. I am so very thankful that I have a relationship with the Lord. He is so good!

Mat 1:21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."


1Ti 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners-of whom I am the worst.



I am so very thankful for God's grace and my salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers