Thursday, April 22, 2010

TODAY IS TAKE YOUR KIDS TO WORK DAY

I'm so excited that my boys got to go to their daddy's work today. My hubby is also one proud daddy. I think he was even more excited than the boys. My dear daughter gets to see me "work" everyday, but today is special because it's just her and I. I think I am so very blessed with the best job in the world! I mean who could ask for a better boss than Jesus and my hubby has got to be the best supervisor there is. Taking care of home and family is a lot of work but it's the most rewarding job that I've ever had. I hope my love and desire for my family will be passed down to my daughter. I desire for Christ to hold the keys to her heart so that the love from Him will someday overflow into her own family. Well, it's time for her and I to do some chores and bake. That's how we're gonna bless them hard working men when they get home, by having the house tidied and a good meal and dessert ready for them when they get home.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting. What a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing. My oldest son has been itching for years to go with dad to work. I think I'm going to have a little talk tonight and see what Legend thinks.

    Thanks again:)
    God Bless
    http://thewaywehomeschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome plan for everyone. I know your guys will be blessed by your meal:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers