Monday, April 5, 2010

MONTH OF MEALS

When coming up with a month worth of meals, I did cheat a little ;-) I actually only came up with only two weeks worth of meals and I intend on making everything twice. If you think about it, it's not that bad eating the same thing twice in a month. Sometimes I get caught up having not meal-planned ahead of time and making the same things three or four times in a month. Anyhoo, without further adieu , my meal plan for this month:

1. fish, veggies, hush puppies
2. pizza, salad
3. spaghetti, garlic bread
4. BBQ chicken, veggies, biscuits
5. chicken club sandwiches, tomato, onion, cucumber salad
6. burritos, spanish rice,
7. chicken salad sandwiches, veggies
8. tuna melts, veggies
9. chicken & dumplings, veggies
10. guacamole bacon burgers, baked potatoes
11. fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, biscuits
12. chicken quesadillas, spanish rice, veggies
13. chicken noodle soup, grilled cheese
14. potato soup, veggies, rolls

A few side notes; when I say veggies I just mean when I open the freezer and whatever bag of frozen veggies look good or the same thing with canned veggies in the pantry. Also, we eat a lot of ground beef and chicken because those seem to be the least expensive meats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

HTML for Blog Button

SimpleChristianHomemaking

Sandra's button

5 Moms Blog

Deniece's button

Button

MiMi's Blog Button

Nannie's button

A Country Mom

Nan's button

MomsTheWord

PENNY PINCHING DIVA

Penny Pinching Diva

All Christian Moms Member

Erica's Blog

coahbutton

Followers